Massage Therapist at Dreamclinic
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Dreamclinic is a leader in the health and wellness industry with an established reputation for
excellence in massage therapy and acupuncture. Based in Seattle with four clinic locations, we
also have partnerships around the country to provide services in the Workplace for small
businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike. Our mission is to create a healthier, happier planet
and we believe that to take care of others we must first take care of ourselves.
DREAMCLINIC IS THE COMPANY YOU KEEP
1. Client Focused. Dreamclinic offers the best client experience because our business is run
in a way to give you the time and space to truly connect with clients.
Clients appreciate not feeling rushed and the genuine focus on their well-being. Our high
client retention rate ensures the ability to do what you love without having to worry about
gaps in the schedule.
2. Variety of opportunities. We offer you maximum schedule flexibility and you can work
in a clinic setting, a corporate setting, in physical therapy offices, upscale residential
spaces, or a fun mix of all!
3. Respectful pay. We pay on the high end of the industry, no gimmicks or misleading
information. Our wages start at a set rate and go up with tenure and performance.
If you are ready to work in a place where you feel respected and supported that you can call
home, apply today! We are welcoming a few more excellent massage therapists to join the team
at our Seattle area clinic locations, and our Onsite locations around the Puget Sound. Ideally
looking for full time therapists who can work four to five shifts per week, but part time is
• Medical insurance coverage for full time employees (Medical/Dental/Vision)
• Continuing Education credits plus internal coaching and mentoring opportunities
• PTO and Sick Leave for all employees
• Supportive, respectful, therapist-oriented environment owned and operated by massage
• A community of providers united through shared intent and purpose to optimize health on
a global scale
• Longevity through humane scheduling - breathing room between clients and four shifts
per week is full time
• Free snacks and fun community events
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends
• Current Washington State Massage License
• Liability Insurance
• Experience practicing a variety of massage modalities, including deep tissue, Swedish,
sports massage, treatment (medical), chair massage, etc.
• Strong assessment skills using your knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, and treatment
• Active listening skills to truly understand client goals and create an excellent client
• Genuine respect and compassion for people
Want more information before applying? No problem. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with
any questions you have.