Hiring Bonus - Licensed Massage Therapist - Part Time and Full Time positions
Come join a team of passionate professionals and work in a quality Massage and Facial spa work environment.
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone - Kirkland and soon to be opening Hand & Stone Redmond locations. We want to talk with you!!
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Promote the Lifestyle membership program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and ability to build pay with service enhancements
- SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR ALL MASSAGE THERAPIST POSITIONS HIRED
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time (30 hours of scheduled availability) employees
- Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot stone units, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans) and all necessary massage supplies.
- Flexible schedules Available - Full and Part Time positions
- Professional, safe, and supportive work environment
- Competitive tiered pay commission structure allows room to grow as rapidly as you would like to grow your client list.
- Lots of chances to earn extra commissions by adding many great enhancements. WE PAY YOU EXTRA for services that others do not! Your tips are 100% yours.
- We pay for all the costs of marketing, laundry, personalized business cards and spa expenses.
- Free hands on training (Continuing Education Courses), including our own Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone protocols.
- We support you and we don't hold you hostage to non-complete agreements like the competitor.
- Hold current WA State License and Liability Insurance or proof of application submission required
- Perform 2-3 consecutive 50 and 80-minute massages
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Preference given to MT's who are able to provide Deep Tissue and or Hot Stone / Himalayan Salt Stone treatment sessions on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus (Pre-natal, Deep Tissue, Sports, Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Craniosacral, Salt Stone, Hot Stone and other modalities offered as services to clients) We pay more for your additional modalities.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours including evenings and weekends a must
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
Signing Bonus payout contingent on meeting minimum scheduling (hours and days) and employment duration requirements. Signing bonus paid out over employment in 1st year of employment.
Apply Today at the following Link: https://handandstonekirkland.c...