Kaiser Permanente Home Health & Hospice is seeking an experienced Licensed Massage Therapist to serve Hospice patients in Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, and surrounding areas. This position is a contracted position, and hours vary based on assignments. This position works within a professional team to bring quality and comfort to patients and families in their home at end of life. We are looking for massage therapists who have experience providing massage to those who are chronically or severely ill, ideally in a home setting.
About the opportunity
· Designs and implements a variety of massage treatment and therapy plans to meet the individual needs of each patient
· Adapts bodywork techniques to Hospice environment which may involve positioning on a patient’s bed, couch, chair, etc.
· Collaborates with members of the Hospice team in planning treatments
· Minimum of one-year experience working as a Massage Therapist
· Minimum of one-year experience providing massage to patients who are geriatric and/or chronically ill
· Must maintain all WA State massage licensure requirements, including continuing education and CPR certification
· Must have own liability insurance for massage practice
· Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with WA State requirements
To learn more
· To learn more about this opportunity, please email us at HPCmfrtthrpy@kp.org.
· To learn more about Kaiser Permanente, please visit our website at https://wa.kaiserpermanente.or... Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.