Our South Lake Union, Washington stretch studio is now open and we are looking for Massage Therapists to fill out Stretch Coach openings!
MOTION Stretch Studio is an exciting up and coming wellness company that was created by a group of industry veterans and experts who have spent years in all types of modalities of bodywork - and found that the work that made the biggest difference was myofascial release and trigger point therapy. The MOTION 14-Point System focuses on key body areas to prevent injury and provide more energy, strength, and elasticity. As fitness industry entrepreneurs, activists, and coaches, we’re thrilled with the MOTION revolution.
MASSAGE THERAPIST/STRETCH COACH ROLE:
We are looking for an energetic and customer service oriented Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist to join MOTION as a Stretch Coach. The Stretch Coach will perform stretch sessions that will implement the 14-Point System by aligning, lengthening, and strengthening the body as well as flush the lymph, break up adhesions, and increase the range of MOTION.
- Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist in the state
- Strong command of human anatomy
- Health and wellness-minded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow protocol
- Flexible to work morning, evenings and/or weekend hours as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform 30-minute and 60-minute stretch sessions
- Must follow all Motion Stretch Studio policies and protocols
- Create excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude
- Maintain an organized and clean studio
- Reliable, on time attendance
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Assist Studio Ambassadors, when needed, with studio tours, demos and sales
- Fitness causal dress code
- Flexible schedules
- Part-time or Full-time positions available
- Full Time is eligible for 2 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, and paid holidays
HOW TO APPLY: