Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Needed
Pay DOE- Previous Chiropractic experience a plus.
Compensation is competitive and scheduling is flexible.
Please consider the following qualifications:
1. Massage Practitioner License ( Current )
2. Liability insurance
3. AM/PM positions available
- Current Washington State License and Insurance must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Highly organized, self-driven, excellent time management skills and planning to ensure on-time schedules of services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment, with an understanding that details matter
- Collaborative, professional, people and team-oriented
Hydraulic tables and in-house laundry/supplies make your life easier!
Join our team of like-minded healthcare professionals in a calm and supportive environment.
- Guaranteed pay whether hands-on or not, competitive pay plan with a higher hands-on rate
- Regular employee events
If you want to join our professional team, we would love to hear from you. Call us at 425.285.9304 to schedule your interview with either Jill.
1500 Benson Rd S,
Renton WA 98055
3640 S Cedar St. Ste P