Are you looking for a dynamic working environment in a great location? We provide a small clinic atmosphere where our practitioners can maintain constant communication about a patient's progress and recovery.
• Proficiency in Deep Tissue and other types of Massage Therapy
• Demonstrate positive attitude and actions towards customers through courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism
• Develop and propose client treatment plans catered to their individual needs, medical history, focus areas, while maintaining detailed patient records.
• Educate clients about massage and proper at-home maintenance.
Qualifications Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Active Washington State Massage Practitioner License, and Current Malpractice Insurance
• Demonstrates a professional response to instruction, coaching, and constructive criticism
• Strong social awareness, critical thinking competencies, excellent customer service skills
• Being Credentialed with Insurance companies is a plus
What we Offer:
• Salary $30-36/hr DOE plus Tips
• Flexible schedules – Part time or Full Time
• Convenient location near Issaquah, Pine Lake Village & Sammamish
• Established book of business – We are turning away massage clients currently
• All supplies provided
• Chiropractic care complimentary for all staff
• Front Desk Support with scheduling and billing
Join us! Experienced therapists and recent graduates are welcome to apply. Please send your resume to email@example.com , and we look forward to speaking with you soon!