Student Clinics will closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Additional clinic days will be added to allow for missed or canceled appointments. Keep an eye out for our emails!
Visiting the Bellevue Massage School Student Clinic
Bellevue Massage School integrates a Student Massage Clinic as part of our core curriculum. This helps the students to master their massage and esthetics skills, as well as, better prepare them to enter the workplace ready to hit the ground running. Student massage clinic is an integral part of the students’ experience at Bellevue Massage School.
The Bellevue Massage School Student Massage and Esthetics Clinics operates like real world spa and clinic. We schedule appointments with the general public, giving our students the hands-on experience they need to graduate feeling like professions.
Throughout the years, our clients in the local community have grown to love our Student Clinic, our staff and our students because we do operate as loving, caring professionals.
Student Clinic Rates
|60 Minutes Student Massage||$40.00|
|60 Minute Student Facial or Back Facial||$45.00|
|60 Minute Reflexology Session||$40.00|
Student Clinic Hours
Massage Student Clinic Session:
Tuesdays Evenings 2/25/2020 - 4/28/2020
Thursday Mornings 2/20/2020 - 4/23/2020
Appointment Times: 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:30pm
Esthetics Clinic Sessions:
We are currently on a break with our Esthetics clinic.
Reflexology Student Clinic Session:
Saturdays February 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th of 2020
Appointment Times: 9:30am & 11:00am
*appointment times will vary depending on the class size and orientation (morning or evening)
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates and information on our upcoming Student Massage, Student Esthetics Clinic and Reflexology Clinic.
What to Expect
- Your appointment will be confirmed the day before your session.
- You will be treated with respect and dignity.
- We will maintain your privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- You may receive a massage from one student up to four times.
- If a student needs to cancel your appointment, you will be given a 24-hour notice and put at the top of the waiting list. If a student has a last-minute emergency, your next massage will be free of charge.
- Our equipment and supplies will be clean and safe.
- We will respect personal and professional boundaries at all times.
- You will be draped with a sheet or towel at all times during your massage, with only the parts of the body being worked on exposed at any time. Your modesty will be respected at all times.
Thank you for considering Student Massage Clinic at Bellevue Massage School. We hope your massage is an enjoyable experience and a step to better health!