Interested in working in a collaborative environment with a team of integrative medical providers? We are looking to add a Licensed Massage Therapist to our growing team at Thrive Integrative Health.
Thrive Integrative Health partners together with Cascade Integrated Medicine with the goal to provide a comprehensive approach to health. We offer a balanced approach to our patients’ health with the help of our acupuncturists, chiropractor, counselor, nutritionists, naturopaths, massage therapist and yoga therapist.
We strive to view each patient as a whole being with an ability to heal. We treat conditions including injuries, pain, acute and chronic diseases, digestive dysfunction, emotional stressors, hormonal imbalances, prenatal/pregnancy support, life-limiting illness and preventive health.
We think that a like minded provider should share our core beliefs:
- being healthy is essential to your daily life
- we have fun while being professional
- we display empathy for our patients and colleagues
- our patients’ wellbeing comes first
- customer service is part of health care
- have the best outcome in mind for our patients
- collaboration with other modalities is essential
Working at Thrive has the following benefits
- competitive pay structure
- medical/dental insurance for qualifying employees
- sick pay
- flexible schedule
- discounted products
- all supplies
- front desk support with scheduling
- a fun and motivated staff
If you think you are a good fit for this team of professionals please send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Carsten Rode, MS, EAMP, LAc
East Asian Medicine Practitioner
If we helped you thrive, share your experience with someone that could benefit from acupuncture and herbal medicine. Your referrals are appreciated.