Treat Yourself Day Spa is in need of a full-time professional Massage Therapist to provide an unforgettable experience in an
environment of unparalleled rehabilitation and relaxation. Our spa has been in continuous operation since 2006, and has a 4.92
rating on Massagebook with nearly 250 five-star ratings. We provide treatment to a wide range of patients, including many who
have been injured in car accidents.
• Provide 30- 60- 90-minute massages for appointment holders
• Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
• Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
• Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
• Promote the benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
• Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
• Current and valid state license for massage therapy
• Reliable transportation required
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Students and recent grads encouraged to apply
Competitive pay. Treat Yourself Day Spa offers a starting wage range at $26-30 base pay based on experience. 10-15%
commission on all product sales. 50-70% commission on add-on services such as hot stones, paraffin wax, foot soaks
and aroma therapy.
After initial ninety-day probation period:
• One spa service ($85 or less) per month. Non-transferable and does not roll over
• $50 towards medical expenses
After 1st year review:
• Employee receives a $1 raise on base pay, based on performance
Treat Yourself Day Spa is dedicated to providing a warm, supportive environment where everyone is valued and respected.
Everything you need is provided, including lotions, linens, and massage table. We are fully compliant with Covid-19 protocols and
requirements, and provide all needed supplies, aprons, protective masks and gloves. We offer some pre-booked appointments,
and online scheduling.
Interested applicants: Please send your resume, cover letter and two references to email@example.com.